Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog changes---Eastern NC DEALS!!!

Ok, so this started out as a blog about my kids which it will continue to be but I'm adding deals that I find in and around Carteret County. I'm talking GOOD deals on any and everything!!! I think I'll also add deals for area restaurants and whatever other deals we come across. I'll be referring to my two favorite coupon websites: southernsavers.com and thekrazycouponlady.com I'm going to need some help though so please feel free to reply with any deals you find too. I'm looking for just Carteret County and surrounding counties only please.

So let me start off with Harris Teeter in Morehead!!! From Wednesday, January 26 until Tuesday, February 1 they are offering TRIPLE coupons up to .99 This means if you have a .50 off coupon you actually get $1.50 off that item. If you aren't already getting the Smartsource and Redplum inserts out of the Sunday paper--START NOW!! (out of the New Bern Sun Journal that is only $1 on Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment