Thursday, September 3, 2009

Poop

I have learned over the past 6 years that poop is very important. I never thought my life would revolve around poop as much as it does. The absense of poop is miserable, both for mommy and baby. Too much poop is miserable, both for mommy and baby. There is a happy medium and that's when all is well in the world. There is something about a screaming, constipated baby at 2am that will just about make you want to jump off a bridge. Then when you have other kids in the house that are trying to sleep while said baby is screaming it opens up a whole new set of issues. My suggestion to new parents would be to invest in gas drops and fleet suppositories. They will save your baby from some misery and it will save your sanity.

On the poop subject, I long for the day when the only butt I wipe is my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment