Thursday, August 27, 2009

Morning

5:30-Gym
6:30-Coffee with Tyron, read Proverb of the Day (27 b/c it's August 27), thankful for friendship and accountability
7:00-Hear the TV in my room turn on. Taylor must be awake but not motivated to get up. The boys finally get out of bed after I go in there singing at the top of my tune deaf lungs "good mornin' taylor, how are you? how are you? how are you? good mornin' booboo, how are you? how are YOUUUUUUU?" Taylor asks me if that's really neccessary. Realize BooBoo is laying in my bed with only a tshirt on. Where the heck is his diaper???
7:05-Cereal for Taylor
7:15-Still telling Taylor to put his clothes on for the millionth time while I make lunch. They are already laid out so it's not hard to slip on a pair of shorts and a tshirt. He finally comes out in the shorts and a long sleeve shirt he pulled from the closet. I guess I should have let him but it's going to be 95 degrees today. Don't feel like making a trip to the ER for heat exhaustion. He sees things my way and changes his shirt but won't put on his shoes.
7:20-Daddy leaves for work.
7:30-Kenly is up, diaper changed and ready to go. Taylor decides he's not going to school. ARGH!!! Why the constant resistence??? I want to scream but instead I tell him that he's going to lose his outside play time if he doesn't get his butt in the car.
7:40-Drive away in silence. He won't talk. Will only suck his thumb. I feel like a horrible mommy for MAKING him do something he doesn't want to do but I know school is not an option.
7:45-Almost to school I ask him if he wants me to walk him to class. He says no and it's like a dagar in my heart. OOOOHHHH, that hurt. So, I drive up, open the door, say I Love You and he gets out. I look in my review mirror and see my not so little boy walking with his book bag on his back into school.
The day has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment