Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of 1st grade


Anxiety was in my belly when I dropped Taylor off at school for his first day of first grade. His teacher has a hard exterior (that's PC for not friendly). I was just praying that he would see a different, nicer side of her. He went right in her class after we had to stand outside in the hall and wait for her to open the door. The other teachers on the hall had their doors open welcoming parents and kids inside. Anyway, when I picked him up he said she was really nice and he had a great day. There were a few kids from his kindergarten class with him again. Raegan (the most beautiful girl in the world besides his sister) is in his class again. :) His teacher, Mrs. Jones even gave him a chocolate bar which he wore most of on his face still when I picked him up. He said it was for good behavior. That's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment