Thursday, September 6, 2012

a long 13 years

If the next 13 years is anything like the past 4 days it's going to be dreadful. My poor kid isn't adjusting to Kindergarten very well. I haven't gotten it from his teacher but from what he tells me he cries every morning. Poor Taylor has walked him to class and doesn't want to leave his crying brother either.

I've asked him why he doesn't like it and here's the list...

1. Bubba can't stay with me.  (well, Bubba is in 4th grade so....)
2. I have to stay too long.
3. They call me names I don't like. (He likes Booboo, not Landon)
4. I don't have any friends.
5. I don't get to rest.
6. I want to sleep in every day.
7. The bus ride home is too long.

I hope that when I see his teacher she'll tell me how great he's doing. Surely, this has to get easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment