Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gilly

I don't know if it's just me but there are certain shows that I can watch that no matter what kind of mood I'm in will make me laugh my butt off and I feel better. Saturday Night Live is that show for me. Our DVR box is always full of my husband's latest ghost obsessed show and at least one episode of SNL. In the last few years Kristen Wiig has been doing a skit as a naughty school girl named Gilly. I'm telling you, I laugh like a hyena when that skit is on. I don't know what it is but it just kills me! So today I was on a field trip with Taylor and his 3rd grade class. We were outside and it was a foggy, drizzly, dreary day. I let Taylor wear my hoodie and I snapped a picture of him as we were walking around. I instantly thought of Gilly.

See the resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment