Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Doubles Week Starts Feb 16

I needed a few staples last night so instead of going to Food Lion that's just a minute from my house I went to Harris Teeter instead. I wanted to check out the unadvertised deals since they are still tripling to .99 this week. I wasn't impressed with much. Seemed like the same stuff from last week was still on sale this week. Their boneless skinless chicken breast was a good deal for $2.49/lb. I think you can find it cheaper but since I need it now I went for it. There were several things I wanted/needed that I didn't have a coupon for but was on sale. Man, I have to admit that it was REALLY hard to buy that stuff without a coupon. Now, milk and bread are one thing without a coupon but ice cream and cheese are completely different! When you've gotten used to paying a fraction of the actual retail cost it's hard to pay full price. I have been spoiled rotten the past several weeks by saving so much money! So the good news is that next week starting Wednesday, Feb 16 starts Super Doubles Week again! They'll be doubling up to $1.98 and that makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment