Monday, February 21, 2011

My latest HT trip

Stopped by HT on my way home from work Friday night and was super excited about the deals on things that I love!! The Pillsbury stuff for one thing was awesome. If you buy 10 of any of the Pillsbury refrigerated products you automatically get $4 off at check out!! SAAAA-WEET!! I also loved the Smart Balance Milk deal. It's normally $3.89 for 1/2 gallon. With the $1.50 off coupon doubled that makes it .89 for a half gallon of milk! Yogurt was also a great deal on several brands so my kids will be snacking on yogurt for days to come. Good thing we all like yogurt. Among other great deals, one of the E-VIC specials was $5.99 for Pampers (limit 2). I had a couple $2.00 off coupons so I got 2 packs of diapers for $3.99 each. Not too shabby to me. Yes, my kids are potty trained but people are having babies left and right so why not have some to give as gifts?! My check out was a little crazy. I had already used my alotted 20 coupons for the day and it was around 11:40 pm so I asked the manager on duty if I could use them, shop again and check out after midnight so that it would technically be "a new day". He said he thought it would work and didn't mind so that was the plan and it played out beautifully! I did 2 orders, 40 coupons and my final numbers were....
total retail $347.90
total savings with coupons and VIC $259.77
total out of pocket $88.13

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment