Thursday, February 3, 2011

My beloved binder

When I first started couponing I had this accordian file thing that I would just keep my coupons intact as they came in the newspaper, sorted by date. I would just write the date on the front of the insert and file them, go on http://www.southernsavers.com/ and figure out what I would want that was an advertised deal and off to the store I would go. Well, I realized after doing that a few times that there were several unadvertised deals at Harris Teeter (and Lowes Food) that I wouldn't have a coupon for in my little stack but thought I had run across when browsing the insert. SOOOO, I decided to create a binder for my precious collection. I had a 3" binder already that was full of some old stuff. I went on http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com/ and printed off her category dividers and got some baseball card holders. Now I can make my plan before I go and also have them organized beautifully in my binder as I stroll the aisles. When I see and unadvertised sale item all I have to do is flip to that section and CHA-CHING!! It's now my American Express...I never leave home without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment