Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My almost favorite

One of the things that I've had a hard time trying is using coupons and getting great deals in drug stores. We have the three main ones in Morehead...CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid. So I did get a pretty good deal on diapers last week at Walgreens. I also got 4 bags of Chex Mix for crazy cheap that day. The cashier gave me a little bit of lip about doing multiple transactions (I only wanted to do 2 for goodness sake!) but she did anyway. So I thought it's just not worth my trouble to go in there if they are going to be turds. Well, then I got the paper Sunday and there are some really good deals in the drug store ads so I stopped by CVS today to pick up some vitamins. Well, the vitamins were buy one, get one so that was cool but I didn't have a coupon for that brand. I walked around the store with my big coupon binder in my cart. They have this cool little machine where you can scan your store card and it'll pop out a store coupon. You get to scan your card once a day. In the past I have gotten B1G1 candy bar coupons and other little things like that but today the coupon I got was -$3 Physician's Formula which is what I use so I was super excited! I'm back to being on board with drug store deals...especially at CVS! Good deals and very nice customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment