Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pig Tales and Boxer Shorts

My family consists of myself and my husband, who goes by Ty and our 3 kids....Taylor who is 6, Landon is 2 and Kenly is 10 months. So with 3 boys in the house at any given time there is at least one pair of boxers in a strange place or someone sitting around the house in only boxers. One might think that boxers belong either in a dresser or in the dirty clothes basket. Well, I have one child in particular who sheds his clothing at any given opportunity. Taylor comes in the door and starts stripping. Right now for instance it's 2:45 in the afternoon and he is sitting in the chair across from me in his boxers ONLY. He was outside playing just a little while ago so he had been dressed at least for a little while today and now he's not. Same things happens with him at night. He'll put pajamas on after his bath but before his head hits the pillow it's down to boxers. Kenly is the newest addition to the family. She is such a beautiful little angel and the Lord has blessed her with alot of hair at a very young age. I, of course, put pig tails in her hair all the time and now when she doesn't have them in her daddy says she "needs" them. With pig tails (tales/stories) and boxer shorts being the theme in my house that's what I've decided to name my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment